• All of my printable items are in PDF format. 5x7 invitations and games are formatted with 2 on each page for printing convenience. If you need a single PDF image you must let me know at checkout. If you decide after the fact that you need a single image, there will be a revision fee and you will be billed $10. Requests for reformatting must be made within three days of final file being sent as I do not store files longer than that. Payment must be made before the file is sent. Proofs are not included with any PDF invitation order but you may purchase a proof. This must be purchased at the time of your initial invitation order. Should your printer require a "bleed" please note there is a $20 reformat fee as this is beyond the scope of what is included in the "as is" invitation listings.
• I do not sell JPG images and will not provide them. When you place an order with Parties in Style you are agreeing to these terms so please make sure you understand this prior to purchasing.
• Whenever possible I will assist customers in troubleshooting simple printing issues. Most of the time printing problems can be fixed by adjusting printer settings.
• If you do not have a home printer please be prepared to send your PDF file/s to your local printer as you will not be able to upload to a place like Walmart of Costco as they are not able to process PDF files.
• Unless otherwise stated, items for sale are not instant download. If it does not say, “Instant Download”, you will not have instant access to the file.
• If you are ordering a custom design, please allow additional time. Custom designs generally take at least 2-3 extra days.
Refunds and Exchanges
• Due to the nature of my items I cannot offer returns or exchanges once work has begun. Custom/personalized items are non-refundable.
• It is the responsibility of the buyer to read and understand store policies prior to placing an order. In the event that an order cannot be completed due to buyer not understanding or reading store policies, a store credit, not a refund, will be issued. In rare cases where a refund is issued any fees incurred will be subtracted from said refund.
• If you do not receive your printable order within 3 days please contact me. If you wait too long, or even after your event, there is little I can do. Unfortunately, many of these emails end up in spam folders. Every email provider has different rules about attachments. It is the customer's responsibility to let me know so that the files can be resent. All emails and files are purged after one week due to space limitation with my site host so if you contact me about your order outside of a week of your order I may not have access to your files or communication.
• Once I have sent you the final files, all revisions are final unless I have made an error and it needs to be corrected. If you change your mind, forgot to tell me something, decide you want it to say something different, need the information updated or changed (for example, your date or location has changed), revision or even redesign fees will apply. I am not able to “revise” the design however. If you need a new design, or different color, you will have to repurchase the item much like you would repurchase any custom item purchased in a brick and mortar. For example, if you buy monogrammed towels and change your mind once you have received them you would have to repurchase a new set if you decide on a different color or monogram style.
• Revision fees start at $10. Fees cover my time to revise the item, re-format, and transmit.
Additional Policies and FAQs
• Files are typically sent within 3 business days after payment has been submitted (i.e if you order on the 1st your files will be sent by the 4th). A rush fee of $20 will be applied if you need your design before the end of 3 business days. For rush service please expect delivery within 24 hours. Disclaimer: Rush delivery is not always possible. Please contact me prior to placing your order to ensure I am able to accommodate a last minute rush order. Please note that production time is co-dependent upon client responding to emails in a timely manner. Any delay in communication could result in delay of proof(s) being sent. Subsequent proofs are sent typically within 1-2 business days.
• Made to design orders such as invitations, menus, programs, and items of a similar custom nature include 2 revisions within a 14-day period beginning on the date payment has been posted. Each revision beyond three, or after the 14-day expiration, will be assessed a $15 fee.
• My studio is open Monday through Friday. Orders that come in over the weekend will be processed within three (3) business days. If you have special delivery needs please send me a message PRIOR to placing your order so that arrangements might be made. Occasionally, I am able to accommodate last minute same day orders but a $20 Rush Fee will apply.
• All of my items are "as is" which means changes to the items (wording, format, color, etc...) will likely result in a custom design fee. The final product may vary slightly from the picture shown. Occasionally I make small adjustments to my designs based on customer feedback, the availability of new graphics, fonts, colors, and preference.
• I am happy to coordinate an invitation or a theme so please convo me regarding your specific requests and needs so that I may provide you with a quote.
• In the event you have a printed order a proof will be sent to you prior to shipping. I will not print unless you have approved the proof. All items will be shipped to the address provided by PayPal unless you specifically state otherwise in your instructions to seller. Please note that items sent to a different address are not protected from claims against items not received or damaged per PayPal policy. Please allow at least 2 weeks for delivery.
Use of Products
• All of my printable items are intended for personal, single, one time use only. If you intend of using any printable items for more than one use a multi-use license must be purchased at an additional cost. Multi-use item requests will be considered on a case by case basis. Not all items would qualify for multi-use. Personalization for these items must reflect single use (i.e. one name, name of the couple, etc…) and broad personalization will be rejected (i.e. girls, party girls, friends, Class of XX, etc…) and commercial use or mass production strictly prohibited. This represents my original work and may not be copied, produced or used for sale, distributed or shared. This includes but is not limited to selling or distributing on forums such Etsy, eBay, blogs websites, craft shows, fundraisers, boutiques, for example. All rights reserved by Made by a Princess Parties in Style. Copyright protected.
• Gift certificates and store credit are for printable items only unless specifically noted otherwise. No exceptions. If you are in receipt of a gift certificate from either a contest, giveaway, or gift, please contact me prior to placing your order to discuss your design needs.
• These items are not licensed products and are consistent with private sale according to the first sale doctrine. By purchasing from Made by a Princess Parties in Style you are agreeing to the following policy: All Items are personalized and strictly designed for the buyer. The designs at Made by a Princess Parties in Style are to be used for one time PERSONAL use only such as baby showers, bridal showers, birthday parties, weddings, etc...and are not to be resold under any circumstances. This includes payment for event planning services. You are not purchasing graphics, but paying for for my time, labor, creativity & supplies to create personalized party supplies. This is not a licensed product, any character images, graphics, or logos used in in my listings are free and are not being sold. You will not receive editable files. Only PDFs will be sent so that images cannot be extracted or manipulated. Made by a Princess Parties in Style does not claim ownership over the characters/graphics used in the personalized items as they belong to their respective copyright or trademark holders and you are in no way purchasing rights to the pictures, clipart, graphics, logos, characters, or product.